Monday, June 10, 2013

Coming Soon

I know, I know, I have a separate blog for the craft business, but I'm sharing here anyway for those who might not think to check both.

Saturday, Saturday, Saturday - Craft Market at 30th Street Station, June 15th, 11:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.

Hopefully the rain will have finally stopped - I have standing water in the back garden now and the chicken is threatening to turn into a duck if I will only let her out to paddle around in the puddles.  "Madder than a wet hen."  I now know where that expression comes from.  Though "miserable" would be a more appropriate word.

The new machine and I have become close pretty quickly.  I had no idea just how loud and clunky the Singer had gotten until Mario mentioned that he could no longer hear me sewing in the living room.  Or the kitchen.  Which means I can also now do late night/early morning stealth sewing without waking our housemate, whose bedroom is right above the sewing room.

I've been working on a few things - for the upcoming show, yes, but I'm planning a little spring something for myself as well.  More to come.

No comments: